Natural remedies for anxiety: Lemon balm
Lemon balm is really easy to grow yourself if you've got a little sunny windowsill, balcony or garden. If you haven't got green fingers then pick some up at the shops, dried or fresh, and make some tea for yourself next time you notice you are feeling anxious.
Simply cut and wash a few leaves if using fresh and bruise them slightly to release the lemon-scented oil, pop the leaves in a cup and cover with boiling water to brew. After a few minutes you should have a lovely fragrant and soothing tea.
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies