Natural remedies for anxiety: Have a bath
Like many natural treatments for anxiety, this is not by any means a long-term cure for anxiety disorders but it is a short-term relief for when your anxiety is peaking on a particular day.
In those circumstances, having a bath is a great way to manage your anxiety. Besides who doesn't like a nice soak?
So run yourself a nice hot bath and add bubbles, essential oils or anything else you fancy and soak for as long as you like. Try to fit in a couple of baths a week to benefit the most and use other anxiety-reducing aids like lavender oil, magnesium or baking soda. You could even try turning your bathroom into a mini spa!
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu