Natural remedies for anxiety: Breakfast
Dr. Ramsey from Health.com advises anxiety sufferers; 'Many people with anxiety disorders skip breakfast. I recommend that people eat things like eggs, which are a satiating and filling protein, and are nature's top source of choline. Low levels of choline are associated with increased anxiety.'
If you are always in a hurry in the morning why not make yourself something the night before? Like a peanut butter sandwich popped in the fridge, some home-made granola muffins or simply just grab a couple of pieces of fruit to eat on the go - anything could help to get you on a better start to the day.
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams