Natural remedies for anxiety: Scent
'Lavender contains a natural anaesthetic called linalool, which is why it has a reputation for being relaxing,’ he told the Daily Mail. ‘Citrus scents have anti-depressive effects and mint has been shown to enhance sports performance.’
So depending on whether you want to increase your energy, reduce stress or get happy in a hurry, sniffing natural herbs and fruits could be an easy way to give yourself a boost.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles