Natural remedies for anxiety: Chamomile
Some elements of chamomile act in the same way as sedative drugs like Valium, binding to the brain receptors and relaxing your mind. You can buy whole dried chamomile flowers to brew in hot water as tea, or buy pre-made tea bags in the supermarket (find them in the same aisle as normal tea bags). Alternatively, if you don't enjoy the flavour, you can take chamomile supplements, available to buy from chemists and health food shops.
Even Peter Rabbit's mum gets her baby bunny back to bouncing health with a little cup of chamomile tea, and they do say mums know best.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite