Natural remedies for anxiety: Eat lots of fruit and veg
Studies have shown that food, as herbal anxiety relief, can help or hinder your anxiety levels or anxiety disorders.
Try to avoid over-stimulating foods like sweets, coffee or white carbohydrates, all of these will give your body a sharp blood-sugar spike and then an equally sharp low afterwards, when you will notice you will feel more tense.
Incorporating more vitamin B into your every day meals will help level out your mood. B vitamins are believed to combat anxiety by affecting the brain?s production of neurotransmitters. Leafy greens contain folate and legumes like peas and beans have lots of lovely B-6 vitamins, perfect for keeping you feeling calm.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite