Natural remedies for anxiety: Omega 3
Various studies have shown the positive affects drawn from incorporating Omega 3 into your diet regularly, from improving memory to reducing the feelings of anxiety and stress.
Try eating oil-rich fish like salmon a couple of times a week, or mackerel which is just as delicious, and half the price! Alternatively, regularly boost your Omega 3 intake with fish oils which can aid in minimising the symptoms of anxiety and are available in capsules from pharmacies.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu