Natural remedies for anxiety: Eat lots of fruit and veg
Studies have shown that food, as herbal anxiety relief, can help or hinder your anxiety levels or anxiety disorders.
Try to avoid over-stimulating foods like sweets, coffee or white carbohydrates, all of these will give your body a sharp blood-sugar spike and then an equally sharp low afterwards, when you will notice you will feel more tense.
Incorporating more vitamin B into your every day meals will help level out your mood. B vitamins are believed to combat anxiety by affecting the brain?s production of neurotransmitters. Leafy greens contain folate and legumes like peas and beans have lots of lovely B-6 vitamins, perfect for keeping you feeling calm.
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies