Natural remedies for anxiety: Lavender
You can get your lavender fix in lots of simple way. Treat yourself to a good quality essential oil and dab a little on your wrists. If you notice yourself getting anxious, inhale the smell until you are feeling a little calmer. Other ways to benefit from this fragrant dried flower is to put a few drops of its essential oil in a diffuser or oil burner, keep a bowl of dried flowers by your bed or even use some fancy bed sheet spray on your pillows before you turn in for the night.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home