Natural remedies for anxiety: Lavender
You can get your lavender fix in lots of simple way. Treat yourself to a good quality essential oil and dab a little on your wrists. If you notice yourself getting anxious, inhale the smell until you are feeling a little calmer. Other ways to benefit from this fragrant dried flower is to put a few drops of its essential oil in a diffuser or oil burner, keep a bowl of dried flowers by your bed or even use some fancy bed sheet spray on your pillows before you turn in for the night.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles