Natural remedies for anxiety: Exercise
The Anxiety and Depression Association of America suggests that regular exercise can actually be just as beneficial as medication, and the good news is that apparently a 10-minute walk could be just as good as a 45-minute work out. Phew!
Try starting with a 10-minute walk in the morning before the rest of your usual routine or taking half an hour at lunchtime for a jog around the nearest park, if possible. Exercise also increases energy levels so you'll be doing yourself more than one favour if you keep up the good work.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles