Natural remedies for anxiety: Berries
Blueberries, strawberries and raspberries all contain plenty of vitamin C. Various studies published in Psychopharmacology show vitamin C rich foods may help to regulate cortisol, which is a stress hormone.
Throw a handful of berries into your yogurt or onto your cereal each morning, or blitz with some apple or orange for a tasty smoothie.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home