Alcohol, fizzy drinks and caffeine can increase bladder sensitivity. Don't panic if you want to enjoy a glass of champagne or wine but if you indulge on a night out, try cutting back for the next few days. Remember to stay hydrated by drinking water regularly instead, though, as not drinking enough water makes your pee more concentrated, which can boost your chances of bladder irritation.
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies