How to survive a long journey with bladder sensitivity
We might have grey sky weather to contend with, but that doesn't mean we can't put a much-needed spring in our step this autumn. So why not shake up your routine with a spontaneous weekend away to help you feel relaxed and refreshed before the madness of the festive season sets in? If bladder sensitivity and worrying about little leaks is stopping you from taking a long journey or spending the night away from home, don't let it! Here's a handy checklist to help you prep for a long journey…
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home