How to survive a long journey with bladder sensitivity
We might have grey sky weather to contend with, but that doesn't mean we can't put a much-needed spring in our step this autumn. So why not shake up your routine with a spontaneous weekend away to help you feel relaxed and refreshed before the madness of the festive season sets in? If bladder sensitivity and worrying about little leaks is stopping you from taking a long journey or spending the night away from home, don't let it! Here's a handy checklist to help you prep for a long journey…
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!