Plan your travel stops
Be prepared to avoid feeling stressed out. If you're going to be spending a few hours in a car, allow extra time for loo stops. To make travelling easier to cope with, scope out washroom facilities at the station or ferry terminal as soon as you arrive to give you peace of mind, and choose a coach or train with toilet facilities.
/wellbeing/galleries/35359/how-to-survive-a-long-journey-with-bladder-sensitivity/3 /wellbeing/galleries/35359/how-to-survive-a-long-journey-with-bladder-sensitivity/4 /wellbeing/galleries/35359/how-to-survive-a-long-journey-with-bladder-sensitivity/5 /wellbeing/galleries/35359/how-to-survive-a-long-journey-with-bladder-sensitivity/6 /wellbeing/galleries/35359/how-to-survive-a-long-journey-with-bladder-sensitivity
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies