Drink when your body tells you
Don't be tempted to cut back on drinks to lessen loo trips, as this can irritate your bladder. Just drink when your body tells you to, and stay hydrated. We know it's tricky, but caffeine and fizzy drinks aren't the best options for a sensitive bladder, so try to avoid them where possible and drink water.
/wellbeing/galleries/35359/how-to-survive-a-long-journey-with-bladder-sensitivity/5 /wellbeing/galleries/35359/how-to-survive-a-long-journey-with-bladder-sensitivity/6 /wellbeing/galleries/35359/how-to-survive-a-long-journey-with-bladder-sensitivity /wellbeing/galleries/35359/how-to-survive-a-long-journey-with-bladder-sensitivity/2 /wellbeing/galleries/35359/how-to-survive-a-long-journey-with-bladder-sensitivity/3
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles