Supermarket shockers: Best and worst porridge revealed!
Porridge is an excellent way to start the day - it keeps you full till lunch, releases energy slowly not to mention all the protecting it does against cancer and heart disease! But what if the one you were choosing for you and the family was doing more harm than good? If it's porridge, it must be healthy right?
We've rated some of the nation's favourites in order of worst to best for sugar content per 100g. After seeing just how shocking the difference in sugar levels can be in some of your favourite porridge brands, we have a feeling you might be rethinking your choices next time you're in the supermarket!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed