Tesco Everyday Value Porridge Oats
Sat fat: 1.6g
One of the cheapest porridges we looked at but still not the lowest for sugar content. It contains the second largest amount of fat per 100g too!
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams