Jordans Porridge Oats Traditional
Fat: 9.3g- highest fat content per 100g!
Sat fat: 1.8g
The highest in fat out of all the porridges we looked at, but with only 1g of sugar per 100g it's still a good choice if you're watching your sugar intake.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home