Foods and drinks to avoid with bladder sensitivity
If you're dealing with bladder sensitivity, it can feel like there's little you can do to improve your symptoms. But the good news is that's not the case - with some simple lifestyle changes and the right protection, there's no reason to stop living life to the full.
Did you know that eating or drinking certain things can make the condition worse? Your bladder is sensitive to irritants that can trigger the urge to go to the loo, but cutting out or down on the culprits can help you to feel like yourself again in no time. Here are the foods and drinks to avoid...
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles