Foods and drinks to avoid with bladder sensitivity
If you're dealing with bladder sensitivity, it can feel like there's little you can do to improve your symptoms. But the good news is that's not the case - with some simple lifestyle changes and the right protection, there's no reason to stop living life to the full.
Did you know that eating or drinking certain things can make the condition worse? Your bladder is sensitive to irritants that can trigger the urge to go to the loo, but cutting out or down on the culprits can help you to feel like yourself again in no time. Here are the foods and drinks to avoid...
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!