Foods and drinks to avoid with bladder sensitivity
If you're dealing with bladder sensitivity, it can feel like there's little you can do to improve your symptoms. But the good news is that's not the case - with some simple lifestyle changes and the right protection, there's no reason to stop living life to the full.
Did you know that eating or drinking certain things can make the condition worse? Your bladder is sensitive to irritants that can trigger the urge to go to the loo, but cutting out or down on the culprits can help you to feel like yourself again in no time. Here are the foods and drinks to avoid...
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite