Swap citrus fruits for berries
However, don't be put off eating other fruits, which provide key nutrients and fibre and help prevent constipation. Low-acid fruits include bananas, apples, strawberries, melons, pears, and apricots, so there're plenty of delicious alternatives still on the menu.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home