Sense of achievement
Mix things up to cover household jobs like clearing a clutter pile or giving a bedroom a lick of paint, and add in some nice things like shopping with a friend, having a day out with the kids or cooking something you've never tried before. Tick them off as you do them and give yourself a pat on the back when the list is completed. The bonus? You'll have kept yourself so busy your worries will have been pushed to the back of your mind.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu