Both pilates and yoga are ideal - they're gentle and help build your core strength. Pilates, especially, works the pelvic floor muscles that are so important for strengthening bladder control. Both are also fantastic ways to relax your mind and body. Nervous about signing up to a new class on your own? Persuade a friend to go with you and treat yourselves to a coffee afterwards.
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu