Both pilates and yoga are ideal - they're gentle and help build your core strength. Pilates, especially, works the pelvic floor muscles that are so important for strengthening bladder control. Both are also fantastic ways to relax your mind and body. Nervous about signing up to a new class on your own? Persuade a friend to go with you and treat yourselves to a coffee afterwards.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite