Both pilates and yoga are ideal - they're gentle and help build your core strength. Pilates, especially, works the pelvic floor muscles that are so important for strengthening bladder control. Both are also fantastic ways to relax your mind and body. Nervous about signing up to a new class on your own? Persuade a friend to go with you and treat yourselves to a coffee afterwards.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed