Simple tips and tricks to keep your brain young and healthy
Keeping your brain healthy is so important and, according to the Guardian, the more you train, use and test your brain, the better it will perform. There is also some evidence that suggests that people with more education or skills have lower incidence rates of dementia.
If you're worried you're slowing down, there are lots of small changes you can make to keep you thinking fit. From ideas as simple as enjoying a crossword at the weekend or eating more brain-boosting superfoods, all of these are achievable and easy to slot into your daily (busy!) life.
But first, have you seen this simple trick on how to test your brain? You can do it right now!
To find out more about Alzheimer's, you can visit the Alzheimer's society website, where you can find out more about the symptoms and diagnosis of the disease.
Try our top 10 tips on boosting your brain power today (and let us know in the comments box if you have any of your own tips to add!)
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles