Good news, eating more can actually help improve your brain! We're not encouraging you to stuff you face with chocolate every five minutes, but eating small meals frequently can help regulate the amount of blood sugar. Low blood sugar makes you feel tired and irritable and sluggish.
/wellbeing/galleries/35385/ways-to-keep-your-brain-young-and-healthy/12 /wellbeing/galleries/35385/ways-to-keep-your-brain-young-and-healthy /wellbeing/galleries/35385/ways-to-keep-your-brain-young-and-healthy/2 /wellbeing/galleries/35385/ways-to-keep-your-brain-young-and-healthy/3 /wellbeing/galleries/35385/ways-to-keep-your-brain-young-and-healthy/4
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies