Real life weight loss stories: Samantha Yule
A diet of pizza, burgers, chips and alcohol had finally taken their toll, and, when I left uni in 2008, I was a size-18!
After uni, I'd wanted to work in fashion but, though I applied for lots of jobs, I ended up working in a bar.
Then a friend told me about Eurodiet, an online programme that she said would help me lost weight and eat healthily.
So, last May, I started Stage 1 of its four stages, with four tasty replacement meals a day - such as pancakes, omelettes, cereal bars and pasta with lots of salad and veg. I lost 1st in the first month and, by the end of November, I'd dropped four dress sizes and lost 5st! Now I'm in Stage 4 of the programme.
Best of all, with my new-found figure and confidence, I got a job as a fashion buyer last August. A real success story!
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams