Real life weight loss stories: Tamara Simmonds
'Mummy, when are you going to put on your wetsuit and play with us?' my son Olly, then 3, said on holiday.
I was desperate to go in the water - but I couldn't face donning a skin-tight wetsuit!
My weight had crept up during my second pregnancy. I'm only 5ft 2in, so I felt very unhealthy.
I joined All About Weight's Rapid Plan, and had four mealpacks a day for three weeks, then an 'add a meal' week- a meal from an approved list, including soups, chilli, Bolognese...
The weight began to fall off...Ten months later I'd lost over 6st!
Now I eat normally, but with lots of fruit and veg, and in smaller portions.
Last summer, when we went on holiday I was back in my wetsuit!
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams