Real life weight loss stories: Tamara Simmonds
'Mummy, when are you going to put on your wetsuit and play with us?' my son Olly, then 3, said on holiday.
I was desperate to go in the water - but I couldn't face donning a skin-tight wetsuit!
My weight had crept up during my second pregnancy. I'm only 5ft 2in, so I felt very unhealthy.
I joined All About Weight's Rapid Plan, and had four mealpacks a day for three weeks, then an 'add a meal' week- a meal from an approved list, including soups, chilli, Bolognese...
The weight began to fall off...Ten months later I'd lost over 6st!
Now I eat normally, but with lots of fruit and veg, and in smaller portions.
Last summer, when we went on holiday I was back in my wetsuit!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite