Real life weight loss stories: Donna Werber
I broke my neck in 2009. I simply passed out and banged my head and neck on the way down. I wore a 'halo' for months and was told not to exert myself.
I'd always been so active and my partner John is a personal trainer - but, unable to move, I gained just over 2st in a few months.
A health-food shop suggested Maxislim to help boost my metabolism. I tried it and lost almost 2st in two months!
With my neckbrace off, I only had 7lb to lose to get to my goal weight - but then I fell pregnant again and put on over 6st!
But once I stopped breast-feeding, I took Maxislim again and, within four months, I'd lost 4st of it.
I'm not at my target yet, but I've got loads of energy which, as a childminder and mum-of-two, helps!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home