Real life weight loss stories: Donna Werber
I broke my neck in 2009. I simply passed out and banged my head and neck on the way down. I wore a 'halo' for months and was told not to exert myself.
I'd always been so active and my partner John is a personal trainer - but, unable to move, I gained just over 2st in a few months.
A health-food shop suggested Maxislim to help boost my metabolism. I tried it and lost almost 2st in two months!
With my neckbrace off, I only had 7lb to lose to get to my goal weight - but then I fell pregnant again and put on over 6st!
But once I stopped breast-feeding, I took Maxislim again and, within four months, I'd lost 4st of it.
I'm not at my target yet, but I've got loads of energy which, as a childminder and mum-of-two, helps!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies