Real life weight loss stories: Catherine Sleeman
As a teenager, I'd come in from school starving and eat buttered toast - lots of it! It became a habit, the weight piled on and, as I got older, I had to admit that I was fat!
For years, I did nothing. Then last year, my mum suggested WeightWatchers.
I joined and lost a couple of stone, then got stuck and for two months, my weight stayed the same.
I'm only 5ft 1in and I was 11st. A friend suggested BIOcarb, which she said helps you lose weight by stopping your body absorbing calories from carbs.
I took two capsules with every meal and began exercising, and after four weeks, I started to lose 1lb a week without changing my diet.
Now I've reached my goal weight and soon I'm off on holiday. I'm going to be wearing a bikini for the first time ever!
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!