Real life weight loss stories: Catherine Sleeman
As a teenager, I'd come in from school starving and eat buttered toast - lots of it! It became a habit, the weight piled on and, as I got older, I had to admit that I was fat!
For years, I did nothing. Then last year, my mum suggested WeightWatchers.
I joined and lost a couple of stone, then got stuck and for two months, my weight stayed the same.
I'm only 5ft 1in and I was 11st. A friend suggested BIOcarb, which she said helps you lose weight by stopping your body absorbing calories from carbs.
I took two capsules with every meal and began exercising, and after four weeks, I started to lose 1lb a week without changing my diet.
Now I've reached my goal weight and soon I'm off on holiday. I'm going to be wearing a bikini for the first time ever!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home