Real life weight loss stories: David Melton
Typical bloke, I'd eat whatever was put in front of me. So it was no wonder I ended up wearing XXXL size tops and 54in waist trousers!
I'd tried dieting before, but just ended up feeling irritable. But I knew I was heading into heart-attack territory.
On the Internet, I came across Herbalife. I was actually looking for a way to earn extra cash, but before I starting selling it, I needed to see if it worked...
I replaced breakfast and lunch with a shake or a mealbar, plus some fruit, and I had a healthy meal - like chicken salad - for dinner.
Nothing happened for two weeks, then the following week, I lost 4lb. Then it was 2-3lb every week.
Soon, people noticed and, a year later, I'd lost 8st. I'm now 12st 7lb and a size-32.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies