Real life weight loss stories: David Melton
Typical bloke, I'd eat whatever was put in front of me. So it was no wonder I ended up wearing XXXL size tops and 54in waist trousers!
I'd tried dieting before, but just ended up feeling irritable. But I knew I was heading into heart-attack territory.
On the Internet, I came across Herbalife. I was actually looking for a way to earn extra cash, but before I starting selling it, I needed to see if it worked...
I replaced breakfast and lunch with a shake or a mealbar, plus some fruit, and I had a healthy meal - like chicken salad - for dinner.
Nothing happened for two weeks, then the following week, I lost 4lb. Then it was 2-3lb every week.
Soon, people noticed and, a year later, I'd lost 8st. I'm now 12st 7lb and a size-32.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home