Real life weight loss stories: Amber Saunders
I was big in my teens, but my weight didn't really bother me until I left school. Then I felt that I didn't fit in.
So I joined a slimming club, and even tried a diet from my doctor - but nothing worked.
Then a pal who'd lost loads of weight mentioned the Cambridge Weight Plan, so I tried it...
I started last February and the first week I got so hungry, but I wasn't going to give in!
And it was worth it when I lost 7lb.
I'd have a shake for breakfast, porridge for lunch and healthy meal in the evening. By September I'd lost almost 3 1/2 st - and I was a size-10 for the first time ever!
These days, I follow the 80/20 rule. That means I eat healthily in the week, so I can have a guilt-free weekend treat. I must be doing it right as the weight hasn't gone back on!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu