Real life weight loss stories: Diana Ennett
I was always a thin child, full of energy and able to exercise all day long.
But when I was 22, I got very depressed and was diagnosed with bipolar affective disorder. My unlimited energy was as early symptom.
I was put on medication, which, although it helped my condition, made me sleepy and hungry all the time. I put on almost 5st in six months! When my medication changed, I lost some weight, but as I was still taking the pills that made me raveneous, I started taking Zotrim - a plant-based weight-loss aid.
Within days, my appetite waned and my weight gain slowed.
When I came off the pills that made me hungry, the Zotrim really kicked in. I'm now a size-10 and shopping is joy once more!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite