Real life weight loss stories: Diana Ennett
I was always a thin child, full of energy and able to exercise all day long.
But when I was 22, I got very depressed and was diagnosed with bipolar affective disorder. My unlimited energy was as early symptom.
I was put on medication, which, although it helped my condition, made me sleepy and hungry all the time. I put on almost 5st in six months! When my medication changed, I lost some weight, but as I was still taking the pills that made me raveneous, I started taking Zotrim - a plant-based weight-loss aid.
Within days, my appetite waned and my weight gain slowed.
When I came off the pills that made me hungry, the Zotrim really kicked in. I'm now a size-10 and shopping is joy once more!
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu