Real life weight loss stories: Gaynor Imrie
When I had to buy my third set of bike leathers in three years - in a size-18 - I knew I had to lose weight! I was eating for the sake of it and I thought, Enough is enough!
Then a friend suggested I try Rezest, a three-phase programme of supplements and healthy eating.
The first phase included using a fat-burning spray under my tongue, 14 times every morning. And after 27 days, I'd lost 22lb!
In phase two, I began to introduce different foods back into my diet. I also started exercising and soon I was wearing a size-14.
The third and final phase is the rest of your life!
I'm now making the right food choices (well, most of the time!), I do aerobics, aqua jog and swimming, and I've lost nearly 4st!
I recently bought yet another set of bike leathers - but this time in a size-12! How great is that?
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu