Real life weight loss stories: Gaynor Imrie
When I had to buy my third set of bike leathers in three years - in a size-18 - I knew I had to lose weight! I was eating for the sake of it and I thought, Enough is enough!
Then a friend suggested I try Rezest, a three-phase programme of supplements and healthy eating.
The first phase included using a fat-burning spray under my tongue, 14 times every morning. And after 27 days, I'd lost 22lb!
In phase two, I began to introduce different foods back into my diet. I also started exercising and soon I was wearing a size-14.
The third and final phase is the rest of your life!
I'm now making the right food choices (well, most of the time!), I do aerobics, aqua jog and swimming, and I've lost nearly 4st!
I recently bought yet another set of bike leathers - but this time in a size-12! How great is that?
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite