Real life weight loss stories: Barbra Eggleton
'You've bought me what?' I shrieked. 'A Wii Fit?!'
My husband Derek said he loved me whatever my size, but did he really think I was fat? I''d weighed 10st for years, but put on 4 1/2st in 1999 when I was pregnant with my daughter Nicole, and struggled to lose it afterwards. So I joined a diet club and lost a couple of stone in two years.
My husband, bless him, had bought the Wii Fit to help me lose the extra weight. Well, I reluctantly gave it a go...and loved it! I was soon using it almost every day - yoga, keep fit, and my favourite, hula hoop!
I set myself a target to lose 7lb in two months, and did it easily! So I set myself another target, and then another...
I also went back to the diet club, and with healthy eating and my daily exercise, I've lost 2 1/2st, and I've kept it off ever since!
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!