Real life weight loss stories: Alison Segal
We'd been to New York to celebrate out 10th wedding anniversary, but when we came back and I saw this photo, I was devastated!
I knew that, although I ate quite healthily, I ate way too much! A friend told me about Slimpod, a voice recording which, it's claimed, could help me to think myself slim in 10 minutes a day!
There are 15 to choose from. I downloaded Drop Two Dress Sizes and listened to it every night as I drifted off to sleep. The first week, I lost 2lb, then after that, I lost 1lb a week.
I don't quite know how it works, but I've found I'm not so hungry. I don't snack, and I've the strength to say no!
I'd like to lose another stone before I go on holiday, so I'm going to download one of the exercise Slimpods to spur me into action!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite