Real life weight loss stories: Alison Segal
We'd been to New York to celebrate out 10th wedding anniversary, but when we came back and I saw this photo, I was devastated!
I knew that, although I ate quite healthily, I ate way too much! A friend told me about Slimpod, a voice recording which, it's claimed, could help me to think myself slim in 10 minutes a day!
There are 15 to choose from. I downloaded Drop Two Dress Sizes and listened to it every night as I drifted off to sleep. The first week, I lost 2lb, then after that, I lost 1lb a week.
I don't quite know how it works, but I've found I'm not so hungry. I don't snack, and I've the strength to say no!
I'd like to lose another stone before I go on holiday, so I'm going to download one of the exercise Slimpods to spur me into action!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies