Real life weight loss stories: Tina Holah
"I hated myself. I was shopping for a posh frock for a wedding when it hit me.
"I'm 5ft 2in and a size 18, and every dress I tried on made me look fat. I'd put my weight problems down to an underactive thyroid, but when my GP said my BMI was dangerously high, I had to do something.
"I started Zest4Life and, two months later, I'd lost weight, but still felt bloated.
"It was suggested I might be intolerant to some foods, so I used a home kit and found I was intolerant to cow's milk, citrus fruits and durum wheat.
"Initially, I did panic, as I love a cuppa - and pasta, too.
"But I cut them out and within weeks the weight just dropped off. My face and body has changed shape, my skin looks fantastic, and I'm brimming with conifidence.
"Now I love getting dressed up and going out!"
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home