Real life weight loss stories: Tina Holah
"I hated myself. I was shopping for a posh frock for a wedding when it hit me.
"I'm 5ft 2in and a size 18, and every dress I tried on made me look fat. I'd put my weight problems down to an underactive thyroid, but when my GP said my BMI was dangerously high, I had to do something.
"I started Zest4Life and, two months later, I'd lost weight, but still felt bloated.
"It was suggested I might be intolerant to some foods, so I used a home kit and found I was intolerant to cow's milk, citrus fruits and durum wheat.
"Initially, I did panic, as I love a cuppa - and pasta, too.
"But I cut them out and within weeks the weight just dropped off. My face and body has changed shape, my skin looks fantastic, and I'm brimming with conifidence.
"Now I love getting dressed up and going out!"
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed