Real weight loss stories: Kim Day
Like lots of working mums, my weight got out of control when I had my two children. After complicated pregnancies, I was put on steroids for four years, and ended up a size-22!
A friend, whose wife had lost 4st, told me about Howard's Way weight-loss programme.
Highly sceptical, I was sure it wouldn't work, and that I'd get the shakes from lack of food.
But though the first three days were hard, after that, my energy skyrocketed and the weight just fell off me.
I had chocolate shakes, plus 4 litres of water a day, and nothing else! In 16 weeks, I lost 4st 10lb and reached my goal of wearing a size-12.
I've since learnt what kinds of food I need to keep me on track. And if I put any weight back on, I can go back to Howard's Way for a bit. I'll never let my weight get out of control again!
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!