Real weight loss stories: Kim Day
Like lots of working mums, my weight got out of control when I had my two children. After complicated pregnancies, I was put on steroids for four years, and ended up a size-22!
A friend, whose wife had lost 4st, told me about Howard's Way weight-loss programme.
Highly sceptical, I was sure it wouldn't work, and that I'd get the shakes from lack of food.
But though the first three days were hard, after that, my energy skyrocketed and the weight just fell off me.
I had chocolate shakes, plus 4 litres of water a day, and nothing else! In 16 weeks, I lost 4st 10lb and reached my goal of wearing a size-12.
I've since learnt what kinds of food I need to keep me on track. And if I put any weight back on, I can go back to Howard's Way for a bit. I'll never let my weight get out of control again!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies