Real life weight loss stories: Natalie Fitzgerald
My sister and I were at a wedding fayre. 'Hey, look sis!' I said. 'We could have your hen party at a GI Jane Bootcamp!'
My sister thought it was a daft idea, but I quite fancied it and picked up a brochure.
Back home, I went online and signed up for a week's course. Back then, I was a size-22. I'd put on weight when I was in a relationship, but when it started to go wrong, I just ate more to comfort myself.
But I loved bootcamp! Even with big marines waking me up early, making me go on long walks and lift weights, I couldn't keep the smile off my face! The food was good, I made great friends and I lost 7lb. I came back inspired. It was the push I needed to join a diet club. Now I've lost 5st, chucked in my old job and, this summer, I'm working in sunny Spain!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed