Real life weight loss stories: Rosie Fordyce
Sweet tooth? I've a whole mouth filled with them! And I used to indulge every day - with chocolate cake, my all-time favourite.
In 2009, I mananged to lose a stone for my brother's wedding, but it took three months - and nobody noticed!
So, when a friend who'd lost 6st told me about a diet plan called Howard's Way, in July last year, I signed up.
The idea of eating just soups, shakes and bars sounded drastic, but it wasn't so hard!
I felt tired and hungry for the first week, but, once I focused on what I was doing, I was never tempted to cheat. I lost half a stone in the first two weeks, then 3-4lb a week after that. In five months, in time for Christmas, I'd lost 5st!
Now, I actually have the willpower to resist chocolate - something that I never thought would be possible! I'm in control.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite