Real life weight loss stories: Mandy Scott
It was my husband's 50th birthday and everyone was dressed up to the nines - except me. I wore size-20 trousers and a shapeless black cardi, hoping no-one would notice me. How could I have let myself go like this?
One day, out shopping, I saw a display for LighterLife. I went over for a chat and came away with leaflets, yet still I did nothing!
Finally, in April last year, I went for an assessment with LighterLife. After the go-ahead from my GP, I gave up my usual food and, in its place, had four choices from shakes, soup, porridge and bars.
It took a few days to get used to it, but then I never looked back! I lost 1st in the first two weeks, and 6st in seven months!
I feel fab! I love being slim, and my husband tells everyone he's got a new bird! In a couple of months, I'll celebrate my 50th. And, at this birthday bash, I'll be fit, not fat!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home