Real life weight loss stories: Andrea North
I'd been in denial about my weight, but when I saw my holiday photos, I knew I had to do somethng about it!
It didn't help that I loved my grub, and my favourite thing ever was chocolate...
When I heard about LighterLife I knew it was what I needed. The good thing for me was that the only decision I had to make was what items to eat from porridge, shakes, soups or a bar.
It wasn't easy at first, but I'm very focused and knew that I'd succeed!
Best of all, I lost 7lb the first week - and then an average of 3lb a week. I lost 8st to reach my goal in just 10 months.
I did Pilates to help tone my body, and these days I do lots of exercise.
To celebrate my weight loss, I went mountain climbing in Majorca with my dad, something I could never have done before!
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!