Real weight loss stories: Vicky Copsey
I was a singer and dancer at Pontins, and because we were always rehearsing, I'd grab pizza, burgers, chips - anything that was easy!
Inevitably, my weight crept up, but it was only when it was nearly 14st that I noticed that my performance was suffering because I felt so tired.
I tried dieting and eating healthily, but I'd no idea how much I was actually supposed to eat!
Then my mum's friend recommended Diet Chef. So I signed up and loved the pre-packed meals. It's so easy to stick to because there's so much choice.
Now, 18 months later, I've lost nearly 5st - and I've got engaged!
I've also learnt how to cook healthily with Diet Chef recipes.
I've had the confidence to audition for other shows too, and hope to get a part in a West End musical!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles