Real life weight loss stories: Tara Stewart
I used to swear that clothes sizes were getting smaller, but I knew I was fooling myself! I never did any exercise. I'd skip breakfast and eat chocolate and crisps mid-morning, and it was much simpler to buy a takeaway than cook.
Then I saw a photo of me at a mate's 30th birthday and couldn't deny any longer how big I'd got!
That was last November...Come New Year, I began to eat healthily, I joined a gym and started to take a supplement - Capsiplex. I'd read that it could make you lose weight just sitting at your desk!
I took it half an hour before exercise. It seemed to help - in the first 10 days of taking it, I lost 11lb! And I've now lost over 3 1/2 st.
I've always been busty and my boobs have stayed the same size. My mates say I'm like Dolly Parton now! Still, I don't mind, as these days I'm just really proud of my fabulous new figure!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite