Real life weight loss stories: Tara Stewart
I used to swear that clothes sizes were getting smaller, but I knew I was fooling myself! I never did any exercise. I'd skip breakfast and eat chocolate and crisps mid-morning, and it was much simpler to buy a takeaway than cook.
Then I saw a photo of me at a mate's 30th birthday and couldn't deny any longer how big I'd got!
That was last November...Come New Year, I began to eat healthily, I joined a gym and started to take a supplement - Capsiplex. I'd read that it could make you lose weight just sitting at your desk!
I took it half an hour before exercise. It seemed to help - in the first 10 days of taking it, I lost 11lb! And I've now lost over 3 1/2 st.
I've always been busty and my boobs have stayed the same size. My mates say I'm like Dolly Parton now! Still, I don't mind, as these days I'm just really proud of my fabulous new figure!
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu