Real life weight loss stories: Sharon May
What the heck! I thought, tucking into another packet of crisps, followed by a cheese baguette.
After all, I was pregnant. During the pregnancy, I put on over 3st and instead of losing it after, I put on more.
Then, one day, I'd strewn all my clothes across the bedroom - nothing fitted! But I wanted to be a yummy mummy not a fat one.
I decided to try Diet Chef, where everything's delivered to your door. It leaves little room to cheat, and all I had to do was add veg, heat and eat it.
I wasn't expecting it to taste good - but it did! And, used to big portions, I also thought I'd be hungry - but I wasn't.
I lost 5lb the first week and 3lb in the second and third weeks! In seven months I've lost almost 4st and everyone says I look great!
I've found out I'm pregnant again, but now I'm a yummy mummy - and I plan to stay that way!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite