Real life weight loss stories: Sharon May
What the heck! I thought, tucking into another packet of crisps, followed by a cheese baguette.
After all, I was pregnant. During the pregnancy, I put on over 3st and instead of losing it after, I put on more.
Then, one day, I'd strewn all my clothes across the bedroom - nothing fitted! But I wanted to be a yummy mummy not a fat one.
I decided to try Diet Chef, where everything's delivered to your door. It leaves little room to cheat, and all I had to do was add veg, heat and eat it.
I wasn't expecting it to taste good - but it did! And, used to big portions, I also thought I'd be hungry - but I wasn't.
I lost 5lb the first week and 3lb in the second and third weeks! In seven months I've lost almost 4st and everyone says I look great!
I've found out I'm pregnant again, but now I'm a yummy mummy - and I plan to stay that way!
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams