Real life weight loss stories: Angie Foskett
I'd always had aching joints, but one day my foot gave way! I knew my weight was to blame.
That was in October 2008, and we were due to to go to Lapland. So I dieted and lost 1st, but my size-20 skiing gear was still tight!
Because I had a lot to lose, I chose the Cambridge Weight Plan. It was so hard at first, but after two weeks, it got easier. I'd have a shake for breakfast, a bar for lunch, and soup in the evening. In nine months I'd lost 6 1/2 stone.
I never once cheated, but when I cooked my family a roast once, I cried upstairs while they ate it.
Now I eat healthily and exercise daily. Plus, we went back to Lapland and my new size-10 ski gear was roomy!
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!