Real life weight loss stories: Michele Fairhall
Second time around, I wasn't so lucky. Two years ago, when I was pregnant again, I piled on 2 1/2 stone during the pregnancy and another 1 1/2 stone after!
I was struggling with my weight when a friend told me about Fulfull Plus, a slimming product that makes you feel full.
I was a bit sceptical, but I started taking three capsules with a glass of water before each main meal. On the second day, I had my usual pasta salad for lunch and after I'd eaten just half, I felt satisfied.
So I started having smaller poritions and the first week I lost around 4lb, then it steadied to between 2-3lb a week.
Four months on and I'd lost 4 1/2 stone and I feel like I've got the old me back again!
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!