Real life weight loss stories: Phillipa Baston
I've always been curvy, but when my dad died suddenly five years ago, it made me think about my health and size.
Over the next few years, I tried fad diets, but none worked for me.
Then a friend told me about Eatertypes, an online assessment that matches a diet to your eating personality. I was identifed as an Energy Eater - no surprise, as I love carbs!
I started to eat the right food for me and lost 7lb in two weeks! I also started taking DECarb, a complex that stops your body turning carbs to fat and all I can say is that it works!
A year on I've lost 3st 9lb and am a size 10 for the first time since I was in my teens!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home