Real life weight loss stories: Phillipa Baston
I've always been curvy, but when my dad died suddenly five years ago, it made me think about my health and size.
Over the next few years, I tried fad diets, but none worked for me.
Then a friend told me about Eatertypes, an online assessment that matches a diet to your eating personality. I was identifed as an Energy Eater - no surprise, as I love carbs!
I started to eat the right food for me and lost 7lb in two weeks! I also started taking DECarb, a complex that stops your body turning carbs to fat and all I can say is that it works!
A year on I've lost 3st 9lb and am a size 10 for the first time since I was in my teens!
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!