Real life weight loss stories: Jane Bizley
I joined WeightWatchers 15 years ago, lost 4st in seven months and kept it off for 14 years.
Then in August 2007, I found out I was pregnant, and rewarded myself with treats. But they turned into binges, and by the middle of my pregnancy, I'd eat four iced Belgian buns a day, burgers and chips and toast until I was stuffed!
Six weeks after I had my little girl I weighed 14st 8lb. So it was back to WeightWatchers!
I went every week, and also started walking miles with the buggy.
Slowly the weight came off and I got to my original goal weight just before last Christmas - a great present!
I returned to work in May, and have to avoid the temptation of the biscuit tin, not to mention the cakes on birthdays. But now I'm strong enough to resist!
I still count my points religiously and watch what I eat. Now I'm slim - and I'm determined to stay that way.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite