Real life weight loss stories: Heidi Mitchell
I was devastated, and vowed that I'd lose weight so that next time I could give birth naturally. I started by cutting out bread and pasta, and I began to eat a lot more fruit and veg. It worked and the weight began to fly off. I dropped a dress size in just a few weeks!
I couldn't afford to go to the gym, so instead I bought a pile of workout DVDs and used them when my baby was napping!
After a year, I'd lost over 4st, and the weight loss really slowed down. But I needed to lose more! That's when I started to take Perfect 10, a natural green-tea supplement that boosts your metabolism.
It comes with an online programme so I could keep a check of my weight and what I was eating. This was just the kick-start I needed. In another year, I'd reached my goal weight and lost 9st 11lb - over half my original body weight!
Just after, I fell pregnant again, but this time I put on much less weight and gave birth naturally!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite