Real weight loss stories: Michelle Corsar
When my third child started school, I found myself at a loose end. So when, last June, a new Curves gym opened up nearby, I thought it'd give me something to do. I also had a friend's wedding in October, and wanted to get down to a size-12 again...
So I joined, and loved the concept of Curves' half-hour workout! In that time, I do the circuit three times. I was given advice and recipe ideas, and my weight was checked once a week. Though other people saw the difference in me quite quickly, it took me about two months before I began to see the changes!
I got into my size-12 outfit for my friend's wedding, but now I've lost almost 5st - and for the first time in my life, I'm a size-8!
My aim was to get back to being me, the person I was before I had the kids, and I'm delighted with the result. I love being me again!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed