Real weight loss stories: Michelle Corsar
When my third child started school, I found myself at a loose end. So when, last June, a new Curves gym opened up nearby, I thought it'd give me something to do. I also had a friend's wedding in October, and wanted to get down to a size-12 again...
So I joined, and loved the concept of Curves' half-hour workout! In that time, I do the circuit three times. I was given advice and recipe ideas, and my weight was checked once a week. Though other people saw the difference in me quite quickly, it took me about two months before I began to see the changes!
I got into my size-12 outfit for my friend's wedding, but now I've lost almost 5st - and for the first time in my life, I'm a size-8!
My aim was to get back to being me, the person I was before I had the kids, and I'm delighted with the result. I love being me again!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite