Real life weight loss stories: Peter Clitheroe
"I was 23st 10lb at my biggest but had the attitude of 'Oh, well, I'll be OK.'
"Then I went to my GP with an eye problem. I had a blood test and was told I had Type-2 diabetes. But it was the best thing that could've happened - as it made me determined to lose weight.
"So, last year, I joined WeightWatchers and now weigh 15st!
"Looking at old photos, I now realise how big I was and how much I put my health at risk.
"These days, I eat healthily and can almost control my diabetes naturally.
"I hated running, but this year I entered the Great Manchester Run to raise money for Diabetes UK.
" I trained hard, running every other night and using Wii Fit in between. Now, I can chase after my 5 and 3-year-olds and not feel cream crackered!"
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite