Real life weight loss stories: Lisa Barton
Would you like to test our fitness DVD? Tell us why we should consider you? said the Facebook posting...
I was interested, but why should they choose me?
A 10-year abusive relationship had made me feel worthless and, even though I'd ended it two years ago, I still had no confidence.
So I was in shock when Ministry of Sound said they'd like me to test their Pump It Up Bodyburn DVD!
It arrived in October, and I worked out four times a week.
There are so many moves to learn, but the music's great and I was hooked! It also comes with a healthy eating plan, and, six weeks later, I'd lost 11lb - and could see a six-pack forming!
Best of all, I have my confidence back and friends are amazed at my new look!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite