Real life weight loss stories: Lisa Barton
Would you like to test our fitness DVD? Tell us why we should consider you? said the Facebook posting...
I was interested, but why should they choose me?
A 10-year abusive relationship had made me feel worthless and, even though I'd ended it two years ago, I still had no confidence.
So I was in shock when Ministry of Sound said they'd like me to test their Pump It Up Bodyburn DVD!
It arrived in October, and I worked out four times a week.
There are so many moves to learn, but the music's great and I was hooked! It also comes with a healthy eating plan, and, six weeks later, I'd lost 11lb - and could see a six-pack forming!
Best of all, I have my confidence back and friends are amazed at my new look!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies