Real life weight loss stories: Tamara Trye
'You've put on weight,' said one of my co-workers. Yes, I thought, I know, you don't have to tell me!
I'd just come back from holiday in California, where I couldn't believe the huge portion sizes. I took full advantage - stuffing myself every day for two weeks - and I put on at least half a stone!
But, in fact, I'd been overweight since starting college eight years ago. My trouble was always overeating.
Though I'd tried eating less and exercising, I could never keep it up.
I hated the idea of a liquid, shakes-only diet, but a friend suggested I try Diet Chef as it lets you have three proper meals a day.
And it worked for me! I ordered the food online, and it was delivered to my door. I took the sachets to work with me to heat in the microwave.
I lost 5lb in the first week and 1st 9lb over six weeks, dropping to a size-12 for the first time in years!
I like the brand-new me, a person who's been there all along, hiding inside my body!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies