Real life weight loss stories: Tamara Trye
'You've put on weight,' said one of my co-workers. Yes, I thought, I know, you don't have to tell me!
I'd just come back from holiday in California, where I couldn't believe the huge portion sizes. I took full advantage - stuffing myself every day for two weeks - and I put on at least half a stone!
But, in fact, I'd been overweight since starting college eight years ago. My trouble was always overeating.
Though I'd tried eating less and exercising, I could never keep it up.
I hated the idea of a liquid, shakes-only diet, but a friend suggested I try Diet Chef as it lets you have three proper meals a day.
And it worked for me! I ordered the food online, and it was delivered to my door. I took the sachets to work with me to heat in the microwave.
I lost 5lb in the first week and 1st 9lb over six weeks, dropping to a size-12 for the first time in years!
I like the brand-new me, a person who's been there all along, hiding inside my body!
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!